New Poll

--plants and stones
PEARL ALIAKSANDRA KAVALENKA
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 07:02 PM

Earth
Occult book & tea shop clerk.
In a relationship

pearl aliaksandra kavalenka
Yet another rainy day in British Columbia. Pearl sat on a rather wide windowsill that overlooked some of the academy's grounds; she found this place to be quite extravagant compared to some of the other school's she had visited. This was her first time going to an actual school, her parents had always homeschooled her and, since she is constantly on the move, she took all of her college courses online. Not a terribly easy thing for Pearl to do; she was focused and driven, intelligent and happy to learn but, when you're spending your entire day hiking and exploring such incredible places like the tropical rainforests of Fiji it is hard to go back to your hotel (or tent, in some cases) and do some homework. She made it through alright. She promised herself that she would stay in Maple Hollow for as long as it took to fully gain control of her newly found powers. Newly found is probably not the best choice of words, newly labeled might be better suited to Pearl's situation; Pearl had always felt such a deep connection to the Earth, she often walked barefoot through the forests of Ireland (a habit she has carried on into her adult life), her parents had always told her it was love that made her plants grow up so well. It wasn't until Atticus, her landlord, friend, and boss informed her that she was an elemental that she really understood what an amazing gift this truly was.

It wasn't easy. Some things came naturally while others did not, she adored working with plants and found she had some talent in making things grow. Stone manipulation was another story. Currently, Pearl was taking a much needed break from trying to move a rock across the ground; it wasn't like her to get so frustrated over something difficult, but this, oh this, was driving her mental! She gazed out over the academy grounds and sighed heavily, "Why can't I get this?" She muttered, running a hand through her thick locks. Her cellphone buzzed but she ignored it, not in the mood to fight with her boyfriend who was mad she was staying in Canada for so long. Not long ago she'd been living in Nevada and had met a great deal of friends there but, like always, the travel bug bit her and she was off without a second thought. He was always on the move too, they rarely saw each other anyways and if they did it was all arguments and sex. Pearl was starting to think that maybe she wasn't cut out for relationships, she wished she'd never left England, she wished she had stayed with the blond haired boy who stole her heart. After releasing another sigh, Pearl refocused back on the rock at her feet and resumed trying to move it.
479 WORDS , OPEN , I LOST MUSE HALF WAY THROUGH THIS©
PMEmail
^
ELAINE JEMMA GIBBONS
 Posted: Apr 10 2015, 09:50 PM

earth
student
single

dandelions growing with sneezes
Elaine walked around the yard as she went about holding her books in hand. She could not quite understand much when it came to manipulating plants. She was pretty good with stones but it was partly difficult to control and at the moment her plants would not grow as tall well not right away. It took two days at least for them to grow another inch. Elaine walked along her way as she made her way toward the yard to see another girl practicing, She went her way as she were a ridiculous green dress with black polkadots and a green ribbon around her neck due to a story she read as a kid and just felt like wearing. She mad her way walking around as she came closer she did not know what to think or what to do do exactly. She made her way as she looked at the girl curiously with her books in her hands. She then tilted her head.She was sort of just standing the there and didn't know weather t say something. She then sneezed and a small little dandelion sprouted several actually.She did not know what to do next.
PM
^
PEARL ALIAKSANDRA KAVALENKA
 Posted: Apr 11 2015, 01:42 PM

Earth
Occult book & tea shop clerk.
In a relationship

pearl aliaksandra kavalenka
Pearl is oblivious to everything around her at this present moment. Eyes are locked upon the stone that sits before her, simply refusing to budge anymore than a slight wobble. She can make plants grow strong; she can mend broken tree branches; lift wilted flowers...but can she move a damn rock a couple of inches? No. She runs her fingers through her long dark hair and releases an exasperated sigh; her eyelids fall shut and she works on centering herself for what feels like the thousandth time. She exhales slowly, opening her eyes and locking them on the stone. She waits....nothing. Maybe I should get a tutor...do they have tutors for elementals? She isn't sure but she would enjoy it if they did exist. She has yet to make any friends in this place and, to her, the academy feels empty to her.

She is content that the grounds are so beautiful, it makes up for the draining energy she feels from being inside all the time. She feels a little stressed out and incredibly homesick; thanfully she has Atticus around to keep her company. She hears a sneeze and it startles her gaze away from the stone. She spots dandelions sporadically sproutting from the ground and a smile curls her lips, big blue eyes find their way up to a young woman with a vibrantly coloured dress and an adorable ribbon around her neck. Pearl's style is vastly different from this woman's but she appreciates it, another soft smile tugs at the corners of her mouth, "Bless you, dear." She speaks politely, she reaches out to touch one of the dandelions, "These are beautiful, such lovely colour to them! I'm Pearl." She says sweetly, straightening herself and holding out her hand to the other woman to shake.

304 WORDS , #ELAINE , Bleehh.©
PMEmail
^
ELAINE JEMMA GIBBONS
 Posted: Apr 19 2015, 08:44 PM

earth
student
single

dandelions growing with sneezes
"I suppose so yes I think that is so." She had said quietly."I always thought they were a bit pale." She had said as she looked up and then looked at the flowers."Bless me well thank you." She had said looking up."Thank you I guess so you would be?Who are you exactly?"She looked up looking at her."Sorry that might of sounded a but rude." She said as she looked up and looked around."What were you um trying to do?"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates

SKINNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR CTTC BY TAYLOR & STARK